- Be an enthusiastic person who is devoted to building customer relationships.
- Need to have basic hand tools for refrigeration and HVAC equipment
- One who understands basic preventative maintenance, leak checking and service procedures.
- Must have the knowledge of basic electrical troubleshooting devices, electrical controls on a refrigeration systems and HVAC package units.
- Also know the function of all the valves and mechanical parts of these systems.
- Must be able to understand and carry out all safety procedures necessary to having a safe job site.
- Be able to work flexible hours( days or nights Monday through Sunday)
- Must have 4-6 years of experience.
- Be the journeyman that is enthusiastic about his work and cares about his works quality
- Must be able to be on call and also work flexible hours.
- Thoroughly be able to go through refrigeration and HVAC systems and be able to diagnose electrical and mechanical problems.
- Understand on site supermarket energy management systems and be able to navigate through them while at the job site (Such as Danfoss, Comtrol, CPC, Novar and RDM).
- Know the importance of leak check procedures and repairs necessary in today’s supermarket industry.
- Understand engineering sheets and how to navigate through each of them at the job site
- Understand and be able to troubleshoot chillers, closed loop glycol systems and CO2 Systems.
- Be able to correctly diagnose compressor failures and what caused them.
- Understand how a floating suction works and why it is crucial to energy savings in a supermarket.
- Know how to create a job safe environment.
- Must have 7+ years of experience.
- Must be have good communication skills and be able to guide a group of employees through problems they may have on the job site.
- Need to be able to do on site programming of refrigeration systems via laptop.
- Locate programming problems causing high energy usage in the supermarket.
- Completely commission a supermarket and reduce the energy usage in the store.
- Be able to build a complete energy management program for a new supermarket.
- Need to be able to perform all the duties above of a regular Journeyman.
Medical, Dental, and Prescription Coverage. Tax Deferred Retirement, 401K Matching, Paid Leave Allowance, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, Life and Disability Insurance.
Pre-Employment screening is required for any and all positions applied for (drug testing, criminal and DMV check). Market Refrigeration Specialists Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Proficient and knowledgeable with
Subscribe to our Newsletter & recieve updates
right in your inbox.